From basic to a world-class diversity program, we offer a comprehensive, scalable, integrated suite of software products designed to support all aspects of your inclusion process.
MULTI-TIER BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SOFTWARE
Our software applications are stunning, intuitive, easy to use, accessible from any device, secure, and managed via one console that can be configured and available for use in a short period of time.
Our Tier I module is unique in the marketplace, saves over 700 hours of labor, offers real-time visibility across your organization by converting supplier data into board-room quality reports and dashboards.
Tier II module standardizes the tedious process of requesting, analyzing, and reporting spend with subcontractors from hundreds of prime suppliers. Tier II is a great standalone module, but also integrates well with Tier I.
Supplier Registration Database (SRD)
A quick registration process with auto-match features like categorizing prospective suppliers with internal sourcing categories, tracking suppliers by events, auto-route supplier profiles to buyers, housing discussion threads, etc.
Workforce Predictive Analytics Model
Analyzes historical hires, terms, and promotions with predictable workforce expansion and prescribes a strategic and measurable roadmap for C-Suite executives to achieve a best-in-class inclusion program.
Supplier (Scrub) Management
A process to identify diverse suppliers in your chain that measures achievement.
– Access to over 1.7 million diverse suppliers
– Over 600,000 daily supplier updates
– Over 300 leading data sources
– Final scrub returned in days
– Certified types returned:
– MBE, WBE, SBE, SDB, HBCU, LGBT, VET
– SDVET WOSB, EDWOSB, DBE, SMALL
– HUB, 8A, ANC, ABILITY-ONE, DISABLED
Strategy and Growth Professional Services
The practice of analyzing business intelligence results to implement effective strategies that provide opportunity and impact.
– Improved strategic sourcing efficiency
– Overall direction to achieve inclusion goals
– Fiscal year goals with focused strategies
– Implementation plan to achieve goals
– Return on Investment/Economic Impact
Outsourced Management Model
Designed to support our clients with human resource constraints, we provide the power of our software solutions along with some human capital to support your supplier diversity management and reporting needs.
– Our Outsourced Management Service was designed to support our clients with human resource constraints.
– We provide the power of our software solutions along with some human capital to support your supplier diversity management and reporting needs.
Diversity Spend Solutions Headquarters
84 Peachtree Street NE Suite 1100 Atlanta, GA 30303